Animation & Robotics Camp for ages 6+
3- to 5- full-day camp, 6 hours per day
At Xplorers Camp, our campers will work on fun and challenging Lego robotics projects in the morning, and creative Lego animation projects in the afternoon.
Children will gain a good understanding in Lego robotics, from design, construction and engineering to coding and programming concepts, through 100% hands-on projects. They will build and code an interesting Lego robot that performs a different function on each day of camp.
With Lego animation, children will get to capture images, create a storyline and characters with storyboards and weave the images into their story, using Lego as a prop. They will also learn various digital filmmaking and video-editing skills using the Stop Motion software.
Over the course of the camp, children will gain competence in both engineering/coding and digital filmmaking/video-editing skills, learn through creative play and trial and error, and develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
AUTUMN CAMP 2023 SCHEDULE
* 3-day camps run from Monday to Wednesday each week.
* There will be one 15-min snack break. Please prepare a snack / drink for your child (kindly note that no sharing of food is allowed).
* Top-up of $50 from 3-day to 4-day camp (depending on space availability), and $100 from a 3-day to a 5-day camp (depending on space availability).
Sign up in a group of 3 (or more) for a $30 discount per child for a 3-day camp, or
a $50 discount per child for a 5-day camp!
* Groups of 3 or more are entitled to a group discount.
* All children's name must be registered together by the first registering parent.
* Parents to make full payments.
* Refund of discount will be offered once the 3rd child payment is made.
* No later top-ups to the group.
REPEAT CAMP DISCOUNT
Sign up for another camp WITHIN the same season to be eligible for $50 off for a 2- to 4-day camp or $100 off for a 5-day camp.
For full-day camp