Graphic Design Camp for ages 7+ (teenagers are welcome)
5- half-day camp, 3 hours per day
At Designer Camp, our campers will learn graphic-editing and manipulation skills that are used by all graphic and product designers around the world in creating powerful visuals and product prototypes.
Children will be introduced to basic design principles, color modes and printing standards and will try their hands on different Photoshop techniques, such as importing and exporting images, working with layers and selections, learning to crop, edit, retouch, resize and rotate images, adding text and so on.
Toward the end of the camp, they will each complete a project, which challenges their newly acquired knowledge and skills, and take home a copy of their printed brick project!
AUTUMN CAMP 2023
Download / Print Schedule
* There will be one 15-min snack break. Please prepare a snack / drink for your child (kindly note that no sharing of food is allowed).
Sign up in a group of 3 (or more) for a $30 discount per child for a 3-day camp, or
a $50 discount per child for a 5-day camp!
* Groups of 3 or more are entitled to a group discount.
* All children's name must be registered together by the first registering parent.
* Parents to make full payments.
* Refund of discount will be offered once the 3rd child payment is made.
* No later top-ups to the group.
REPEAT CAMP DISCOUNT
Sign up for another camp WITHIN the same season to be eligible for $50 off for a 2- to 4-day camp or $100 off for a 5-day camp.